Basingstoke Ice Hockey Forum

Welcome Back please log in & enjoy the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Back please log in & enjoy the fun!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
*** League/ Cup Home Game against Peterborough Phantoms 26/09/2009 F.O. 6.30pm ***
*** League/ Cup Away match against Romford Raiders 27/09/2009 F.O. 17.15pm ***

2 posters

2 other suggestions

BisonPete
    Pee-wee

2 other suggestions Empty 2 other suggestions

Post by BisonPete Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:38 pm

1 The Reply, new post or quote clickables are coming up in a foreign language (looks Turkish) can this be morphed into English?
    2 When I post there's a clickable box to opt out of E-Mail notifications of replies to a thread. Is it possible to have this the other way? IE a clickable box to opt in for notifications (as I forget to click this box & get needless mails telling me someone's posted whereas I'm always refreshing the pages anyway) Very Happy
    Flipper
    Flipper
    Prospect

2 other suggestions Empty Re: 2 other suggestions

Post by Flipper Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:13 pm

I have sorted out your "clickables" - it was because of the new skin I chose - it was based on a turkish forum!

as for your notifications at the top of the page click Profile > Preferences & you can de-activate there.
    Very Happy
    BisonPete
    Pee-wee

Post by BisonPete Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:33 pm

Flipper wrote:I have sorted out your "clickables" - it was because of the new skin I chose - it was based on a turkish forum!

as for your notifications at the top of the page click Profile > Preferences & you can de-activate there.
    Very Happy
    Many thanks got it now............ lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:23 am